The annual award is peer-nominated and presented to one lucky PHTA service member that has advanced the service profession through outstanding achievements and dedication to the industry, an achievement previously claimed in 2020 by Craig Sears, CSP at Sears Pool Management Consultants Inc.
The Pool & Hot Tub Alliance (PHTA) is an organisation aimed solely at protecting, educating, and promoting safe and healthy pool / hot tub environments across the US, wishing to advance the common interests of the industry by providing education, advocacy, standards development, research, and market growth to increase its members professionalism, knowledge and profitability. The PHTA are currently recognising dedicated service professionals within the pool, spa and aquatics industry for its 2021 Service Professional of the Year Award and want YOU to peer nominate fitting candidates that fit the following criteria:
- Nominee is committed to being a positive role model for the profession and peers.
- Nominee must have proven track record of meeting or exceeding industry standards in service.
- Nominee has been employed in the pool, hot tub or spa industry for at least five years.
- Nominee actively participates with PHTA at a local or national level.
- Nominee is a current employee of a PHTA member company in good standing.
The 2021 Service Professional of the Year nomination deadline is August 27th 2021, and all nominee submissions should be submitted to PHTA using the form from the link below.